About Flex & Gauge Manufacturing
Since becoming established in 1984, we have managed to become the leading manufacturers in Manometers and this is due to all the development that we have done with our products and other companies such as British Gas.
For example our 12"/30mb U gauge water Manometer were developed jointly with British Gas.
Most regions via National T.A.P.S. committee carried out field trials and as a result we have subsequently supplied the majority of utilities in the United Kingdom. This particular modelmanometer gauge is considered a standard issue for fitter’s tool bags.
The criteria for this design were:
- Strong sturdy construction
- Unbreakable polycarbonate “U” tube
- Having a positive solid stand
- Facility to hang up the manometer
- Ability to replace “U” tube
- Attractive light colour casing (more difficult to lose)
- Clear, easily read, adjustable scale
- Magnifying effect on scale when “U” tube filled with water
- Competitively priced
We feel that our manometer is able to meet all of these criteria’s above.
A specification for this manometer is:
Flex & Gauge BGWM Pattern
- Lightweight plastic
- Overall length 410mm,
- Polycarbonate “U” tube,
- Adjustable sliding scale measuring in inches water gauge and millibars,
- Snap on front cover,
- Velcro suspension strap,
- Retractable support foot on cover section
To look at the specifications of our other products then please look through our online shop, which will tell you all the information that you need to know about the products that we have available. If you can’t find what you are looking for then please feel free to get in touch and we will help you further.